Monday, July 6, 2009

Confirmation of our Love

Wah, Zhenyuan made a few calls this morning and was lucky to get a slot for 550pm appointment with a Senior consultant at the Ang Mo Kio KK Clinic. Left my office early and pick her up from her office before heading down to the clinic. Within an hour, the doctor confirmed that she is 5 weeks pregnant and the baby was conceived about 3 weeks back. Baby is expected to be due during the first week of Mar 2010, baby Tiger (Cub) haha. Sweet!. Next Appointment in two weeks time. THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY LORD JESUS CHRIST. Please continue to watch our my wife zhenyuan and our first baby. :o) I can't believe what blessing and the good things that has happened in this past one year. Love you my dear Pepper! This is double happiness for me, promotion to Major and promotion to be a dad in due time. Haha. Wow.

No comments: