Monday, July 7, 2008

My Dream Car

Wow! what a crazy weekend. On 27 Jun 08, after going to see Master Eric, a fortune teller recommended by Pepper, he told me about my life and also my past that had happened before, it really blow me away, because it was so accurate. Ha Ha. Told me what colour was good for me and the things I need and will have in future. Told me the type of car I should be driving, Mercs, Volvo, Jaguar, Lexus, Saab or any Japanese Car. A week later on 5 Jul 08 last Sat, went car shopping and I really book and bought my Volvo, a S60 at the retail price of $137,000, as it was having a two day promo, I got it for $114,000 after getting a discount of $23,000. Yes, I will be collecting it next Fri Evening on 18/07/ 08. The Registeration number for the car tha I have bid for at $1011 is SJJ7578H, stands for Sweetheart John & Jen (our middle name) born year 75 & 78 respectively Holding Hands forever which will be on my new Volvo which have a tag line of Volvo for Life.

No comments: