Monday, June 30, 2008

My Destiny, My Life & My Choice.

Seconds Passed, Minutes Passed, Hours Passed, Days Passed, Weeks Passed, 1 1/2 Month Passed since our first meeting on 17th May 08, 12noon at Golden Village Cinema @ Plaza Singapure. You were in your Pink Top & 3/4 Grey Pants while I was in my purple L/S Shirt & Jeans. I walked towards you while you were standing there waiting for me. Our eyes met and a big smile greeted each other as we introduced ourselves. Finally, we met up for our first blind date, nearly a month after we were supposedly matched-make by your mum during the last day at POV class back on 20th Apr 08 .

No expectation, no feeling, no idea, no plans and never did we expect sparks to fly for what we were going to experience ahead of us over the next 78hours. Things happened, having faith in what GOD has planned for us and for our future together, things became clearer as mysteries unfold to us in ways that both of us will cherish for the years to come.

My wealth = you (my wife-to-be) whom I will marry before this year ends. You made me smile again, you make me breath again, you make me live my life again, You Cecilia Chiang Jen Yuan, you make me feel complete. Thank you for letting me Love you as I live my dream with you and build our future together. Dedicating this 2 new songs on my blog to you: "Someone to Love" and "Something worth Living for". You are my everything, Love you with all my heart as it is yours now to keep.

No comments: