Friday, August 1, 2008

1st August 2008 (Joint Staff Run/Feng Shui Master)

Wow, what a run I had this morning, being the Department Life Officer(Sport and Fitness) for almost a year already, today ran for the longest distance for this year, clocked a 16km run. Shack, next Tuesday will be going for the 8km run followed by a 18km run on Friday. Training up for the AHM 21 KM. Plus keeping Fit.

At 715pm, Meet up with Master Eric together with my fiancee for selection of our ROM/Wedding dates. He advised me to hold the wedding together with the ROM on 6th Dec 2008 which was the date I initially selected. Wah that's like just four months away.....got to get busy.

2 comments:

Darcho said...

hey sir daddy!!!! u going for half marathon!!! i m going for the 10 click de leh.. haha.. maeb will c u dere? haha.. i running alone coz my bf nv register and my frens running 21 click de.

Darcho said...

aniwae, my blog is http://mylittledarcho.blogspot.com hee.. can leave a tag dere orh! =P