Friday, August 15, 2008

Pepper's Wedding Gowns & Evening Gowns

Both Pepper and myself took half day leave and went to the bridal shop to select her gowns at about 1315hrs. After 3.5 hours of putting on and taking off the various selections, we finally selected the 7 attires. 3 wedding gowns, 2 for indoor photo shoot including 1 for actual day plus a third for outdoor shoot. For the evening gowns, 1 sexy red and gold for actual day plus photo shoot, 3 others for photo shoot, 1 gold, 1 blue and 1 grey/black. Booked our photo shoot date on 28th and 31st Oct after my return from overseas trip. On 26th, upon my return Ironman will fly over to accompany Pepper for the fitting (Packed schedule). Damn! Do my Pepper look really Hot inthe Red and Gold Evening Gown, drooling all over. Yum Yum! I Like.

No comments: