Tuesday, February 10, 2009

LIFE & WORK

How long more do you have?
Do you think that your boss will cry and be at your bedside when you are ill?
Do you think that your company will close down because you are not in office?
Do you still think about your colleagues who have left the company months/years ago?

Have you even spoken to someone who have lost a love one?
I should have spend more time with them.
I should have done this.
I should have done that.
I should not have said that.
I should not have done that.
Why have this happened to me?
Why God allow this to happened?

Too late for regrets? What have you done today for your love ones? Have a meal with them? give them a hug? Spend time with them? Making them worry? Pissing them off? Living your life as it you are alone in this world? Time Flies...before we know it, we are...part of history.

No comments: