Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mum's Birthday 08 February

It was my Mum's birthday on 08 February. My dear Edwin is very thoughtful. He had put aside the whole day to spend with my family. Planned out the day itinery. Shopping at harbour front, then Sentosa and off to East Coast for cycling. Spent a great day out and some quality time with my parents and sisters.

Outside the museum taken by Edwin

My parents are so happy and found the Museum walk to be very interesting. We walked through the history of Singapore and took quite some photos. This is the 10th time my dear had been to this museum.

My mum enjoying herself


Us with the baby cot. Our parents' wish for a grandchild soon. Hehe

One not so serious picture of us

Thank you dear for giving my parents a wonderful son-in-law and a son that they always want. A loving and understanding husband to me. Someone who guide me towards marriage life. Taking effort to help each other into acceptance and understanding of each other.

From the deepest of my heart, I want to tell you how much I appreciate you so much for everything. Especially the time when you stood by me quietly while I was in the madness of my accounts closing and the other times I was busy with my work. You took care of the big things like the wedding preparation and after the wedding, you chose to company me in my office while I was working on the last weekend of Dec and the New Year's eve and New year day.


Want to walk the rest of my life with you hand in hand

Pepper

1 comment:

Edwin John Chan / Cecilia Chiang said...

Wow, nice post my dear. Very sweet of you too. Thanks for being there for me too. Oh mine, been putting on weight since I got married. Got to start my running regime again.