Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sweet Valentine's Day



With My dearest Ironman in His No.1 uniform at friend's wedding


This is our 1st Valentine's Day together. A very sweet weekend for us where we chose to really spend time just with each other.


We also got to celebrate this special date together with his friend as we attended his friend's wedding. Wow what a day. Felt extra sweet and blessed as we shared the happiness of the couple and renewed our memories of our own wedding day. Very sweet indeed.


Haha the best of all. I had to see my husband in his No.1 uniform again which I only saw during my own wedding for a short while. This time for a longer time. Sword bearer this time. So smart looking. Never had I thought of in the past to marry a miltary officer and having a miltary wedding. Felt like a princess with my prince charming I want to live the rest of my life with beside me that day.




From Pepper

No comments: