Monday, May 19, 2008

BEST MAN 7th JUN 2008


Model Name: Edwin J Chan
Wow, what a change in role. 7th Jun 08, my buddy & best friend of 20 years will be holding his wedding dinner. And I've been chosen as his Bestman and Emcee. Ironically, he was my Bestman back in 2003. Ha ha ha. I told him okie lets stop at that cos when my turn come again, he is definitley out for that roll. Not going to start this horrible trend. :oP

What going to happen to me? His wife has already told me on the list of her friends/bridemaids to be introduced to me, wah say, i was like eh...I am there to help my buddy and not to go chase girls...and she goes lah wah nah...you all know what I mean lah. And my buddy supported her by saying hmm. this one more suitale, while that one not suitable for me... well which other guys would known me better? Its him. GOD Bless everyone I know. Happy Vesak Day. PEACE be with you all. (",)

No comments: