Friday, May 23, 2008

Story from the Songs 'The Reason' & ' A Better Man'

'Zen, I saw so much guilt in you yesterday.' He is not there to company Jane when she needs it. He was too busy with work. Or their timing just clash. He was so hard on himself when the relationship failed. Why didn't he had more time? Why is the job like that? He resented himself so much. He thought to himself, "I have done enough. Why is it not enough to live the fairytale I set to live?

For the love Zen have for Jane, he set his mind to change himself from the old him. To do things differently that could made Jane stayed. 'Jane, whatever I can do now is to make up for what I did'nt do for you. Please forgive me. I Love you. You are the motivation that makes me a better man'.

For Ping, she saw how much Zen brightens up since they met just wthin a few days. She saw the love in his eyes. Heard the joy in his voice. Felt the passion of his touch. Touched the heat of his toned chest and arms. Tasted the long lost sweetness of his lips. She fell for him totally unexpecting love will knock on her door. He is a charmer. He swept her off her feet.

No comments: