Monday, June 9, 2008

GOD's Plan, Match made in Heaven

WOW! What a build up to a wonderful & perfect weekend. And reading this, its really funny and unique as the order of events unfold itself before our eyes. This really happen in this order.

5 Jun 08: Went to Lot 1 with colleagues to get some stuff for a staff visit when I decided to pop into the Lee Hwa Jewellery shop for window shopping. Couldn't believe what I did, Within 15 mins from stepping in, I chose and bought a F Grade (colourless) and VVS2 (Very Very Slight), 0.41 carat Destinee Diamond Ring at $6000 after less from $7,486 (Special discount from the manager). Wow that's real genuine commitment with lots of love! The manager who served me was wonderful and very helpful.

That same evening, after picking up Pepper, went for dinner at Plaza SG and later drove her to our usual place (that's where all things developed) facing JB where we talk about the last 3 weeks together and possible future plans. Midway thru, I finally got the guts and took out the ring to show her. Should see her facial expression. Stun, Smiling, couldn't believe its happening, Big Time surprise. LOL. Took out the ring and place it onto her left ring finger, wow it really look big and beautiful on her. And tears started to roll down her cheeks. Gave her a big Hug and told her "Zhenyuan I Love you".

6 Jun 08: Pick her up after work and we went to Lot 1 to get the ring refitted to size 9 for her finger from the original 11.5. And took the opportunity to look at some wedding bands.
On the same evening, we had dinner with her friends and later went to my buddy Minghui's hse to see his place. Zhenyuan love it but prefer to have a single storey flat instead of mansionate. No problem was my reply. Her reason, simply dun want to be too far away from me when we are at home. So adorable and sweet. Love her for that too.

7 Jun 08 Went to help out my buddy wedding from 7 am and later pick up ZY from Lot 1 at 430pm after her hairdo and makeover before sending her home to change. Wow, when I saw her coming down from the stairs, she was stunning and hot. "Cat whistle" In my heart and mind, wow, I am going to make her my wife. After which, we drove down to Raffles Town club for the wedding dinner. Was the Emcee for the evening. We had a wonderful time together at the wedding together with my mum and later took more photos together. Both carried and played with my friend's baby boy, that was really nice feeling.... My buddy Minghui and his wife, Corrine was very happy to see both ZY and myself closely bonded with joy and happiness. After the dinner, drove my mum and ZY back to my house. That's where my big plan was to be presented officially.

8 Jun 08: Pass midnite, it's Dumpling festival and a very auspicious date, in my room alone with her while she was sitting down on my bed, I kneel down in front of her and held her close and told her how much we have grown, learned, developed, shared, understand, etc about each other beyond a level where no one else would understand. Both sets of parents have already approved of us being together, looking deeply and lovingly into her eyes and holding on to her soft and gentle hands, I asked her:

"My Dearest Cecilia Chiang Jen Yuan, May I, Edwin John Chan have the Deepest Honour and Greatest Privilege to be given this chance which I will always treasure with all my heart to share and live my life with you in the best possible ways I know, Dear Zhenyuan, I want to care for you, I want to protect you, I want to look after you & I WANT TO LOVE YOU for the rest of my life, Zhenyuan, WILL YOU MARRY ME & BE MY WIFE and accept me as your humble husband-to- be? Zhenyuan, smiled while looking into my eyes and she accepted my proposal and said,"Yes Edwin I accept". We hugged and we kissed. It was the happiest day of my life for a very long time. Our Fairy tale and Journey has just begin. GOD BLESS US BOTH. THANK YOU GOD.

In the afternoon, Zhenyuan, my parents and I had a mini Durian feast at home and later went to church together. I thank GOD for everything and gave him thanks giving from the bottom of my heart. I cried. After 32 years and 8 mths, I have finally found my one and truly soul mate, friend and the love of my life. Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting my one and only Precious Queen and Adorable Little Princess, My wife-to-be, Ms Cecilia Chiang Jen Yuan, Muacks!

No comments: