Monday, June 9, 2008

My First Visit & Approval

9 Jun 08: My first meeting with Zhenyuan's Dad and my first visit to my wife-to-be house finally. Spoke to her parents and officially ask for their approval and blessing to marry their eldest daughter. Despite having only met and know each other for only 3 weeks, the bonding, closeness, likes, interest and similarities have surpass all previous relationships. Yes, her parents gave us their blessing and have given me the approval to have the hands of their eldest daughter in marriage. Thank GOD once again. They have also agreed on the proposed date for ROM to be on 6 or 12 Dec 08 while the customary wedding will be held during the first half of 2009 (TBC). They also approved on the proposed plan to buy a flat near my parents' place at Serangoon Ave 2. Okie Time to get busy with the preparations.

Last two nights, we also went to shop for our wedding bands and have settle for the pair at Aspial @ Wisma, white and rose gold with a roll of diamonds for the lady while my is just a shades of both the colours. Thank you Zhenyuan for accepting my proposal and her mum for the introduction to know Zhenyuan.

No comments: