Friday, June 13, 2008

My Prayers

In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit I pray:

God of all wisdom, I come before You seeking Your guidance. My earnest desire is to do Your will, may Your kingdom come and Your will be done in my life as it is in heaven.

I refuse to respond according to my own wisdom and strength. I ask for Your wisdom regarding my future, knowing that You give to everyone liberally and without reproach. I ask in faith - without doubting - expecting Your divine direction. In advance I thank You for the wisdom You assure me You will give.

God, give me the courage to follow the pathway of faith, not fear, for You have not given me a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Endue me with Your power, clothe me in Your love that casts out all fear, and guide me with the mind of Christ. I resolve to walk by faith and not by sight.

Strengthen me to take the path You have set before me and not the path of least resistance, because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way that leads to life, and there are few who finds it.

Therefore, reveal to me Your clear directions. Speak to me that You would work in me both to will and to do Your good pleasure. Watch over both of us, bless us and guide us in accordance to your will. In Jesus most precious name I pray. Amen.

No comments: